Affordable Automotive Repair uses the highest quality parts available. Our lifetime warranty covers all part defects in the workmanship of said part. There is no time limit or mileage limit on stated warranty. For the first three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, the warranty covers parts and labor. After that time frame, parts that fail under normal use conditions will be covered for the life of the vehicle under the original owner.
- Customer Obligations: To obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following:
- Ensure said vehicle is seen by Affordable Automotive Repair a Minimum every six months. (AAR will attempt to set up this appointment anytime a vehicle is being picked up after repairs are made), but the owner of the vehicle is responsible for bringing the vehicle in within said time frame for a thorough inspection to be done.
- Have any warrantable repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during regular business hours. Brakes:
- All pads/shoes are covered under our lifetime warranty. Once purchased for the first time, those parts will be covered for the life of the vehicle under the original owner, and there will be no cost for future repairs Batteries:
- Batteries have a limited lifetime warranty and will be covered under a non-prorated warranty for five years. Tires:
- No lifetime warranty at this time Parts not covered under Lifetime Warranty:
- Engine, Transmission, Differential, and Transfer case assemblies: These parts will be covered by available warranties provided by the vendor sourced. (A 3 year 100,000 mile warranty covers most) Transferable:
- A lifetime warranty can be transferred if the vehicle is sold for a one-time fee of $50
Terms are subject to change without notice; all warranties must be approved and performed by AAR. The Lifetime warranty does not cover high-performance, off-road, and fleet vehicles. Automotive professionals determine normal use conditions.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Great customer service! This is what I remembered from previous visits in the past to Affordable Auto Repair. They are friendly and courteous. They take the time to explain everything up front and answer all your questions. Matthew handled everything concerning my service from beginning to end. James also followed up to make sure things were right and was a great listener. Just good people to deal with. Oh what did I have done? Had my 2007 Toyota Highlander inspected there today. Inspections are always a necessary pain and I hate it when it comes around. I was there when they opened at 8am and they took my car in right away. I had a couple of items that needed to be fixed to pass which Chris the inspector explained to me and showed me. Matthew, who checked me in, said if I got these fixed, they would slip me back in to verify the fixes, remove the Rejection and replace it with a new inspection sticker. Done deal! Just as they said! I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks Matthew, James, and Chris!
I was referred to Affordable Automotive by a family friend. My check engine light had been coming on in my Expedition. James promptly set my appointment, kept me informed of what was needed and within 24 hours I had my Expedition back in my possession. I highly recommend them! Very honest, affordable and very quick turn around. I will be a returning customer!