Affordable Automotive Repair uses the highest quality parts available. Our lifetime warranty covers against all part defects in workmanship of said part. There is no time limit or mileage limit on said warranty. The first 3 years or 36,000 miles whichever comes first the warranty covers parts & labor. After that time frame parts that fail under normal use conditions will be covered for the life of the vehicle under original owner.
- Customers Obligations: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following:
- Make sure said vehicle is seen by Affordable Automotive Repair a Minimum of every 6 months. (AAR will attempt to set up this appointment anytime a vehicle is being picked up after repairs are made), but owner of vehicle is responsible to bring vehicle in within said time frame for a thorough inspection to be done.
- Have any warrantable repair, adjustment or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours. Brakes:
- All pads/shoes are covered under our lifetime warranty, once purchased for first time those said parts will be covered for the life of the vehicle under original owner & will be no cost for future repairs. Batteries:
- Batteries have a limited lifetime warranty and will be covered under a non-prorated warranty for a Maximum of 5 years. Tires:
- No lifetime warranty at this time Parts not covered under Lifetime Warranty:
- Engine, Transmission, Differential, and Transfercase assembly's, These parts will be covered by available warranties provided by the vendor sourced. (Most are covered by a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty) Transferable:
- A lifetime warranty can be transferred if vehicle is sold for a onetime fee of $50
Terms subject to change without notice, all warranties must be approved and performed by AAR. High performance, off road, & fleet vehicles are not covered under Lifetime warranty. Normal use conditions are determined by automotive professionals.